Tuesday, July 25, 2006

LaMarcus Aldridge Interview : NBA Live '07

You want more?!? Click the logo below or go to A Stern Warning at http://www.asternwarning.com



IGN has come out with another great interview today, this time with my main man (don’t I sound like Ahmad Rashad?), LaMarcus Aldridge.

Everything about this guy gives the impression that he is a genuinely good kid, one likely to succeed in the league if on nothing else, his work ethic. On the Superstar abilities available in Live ’07, Aldridge says, “hopefully by next year, I can earn one of those superstar abilities, but like I said, I want to earn it. I don't want to cheat the system.”

He goes on to add, “I don't know if everyone realizes that I'm the type of player who can shoot the ball and put it on the floor, but maybe they'll learn about me from playing the game.” He’s probably right – there are countless players out there whose skill-sets I’ve learnt through using their namesakes in Live. Haven’t we all discovered that 95-rated three-point shooter in the past and used him as our superstar player?


No comments: